Thursday, April 21, 2016

Fun in the Sun

 It is a beautiful day outside today Dad.  Let's have a lot of fun!

First up some Ladder ball.  This should be enjoyable... if we can ever get the balls untangled.

Next up, I'm willing to help out doing some yard work... Like cutting up the pine branch.  It is a lot of hard work to do this.

So I'll cool off washing your car... Watch this...

 ** SPLISH**

And down it comes onto me... That helps cool me down.


See it's a lot of fun!  Although I'm going to have to change now before we do anything else, I'm soaked.

Ready to toss some airplanes around the back?

I got mine... Next up I'll grab yours.

Okay I got the two of them... heading back your way.

Ready to toss them again?  I think mine is going to do a cooler move then yours this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment