Saturday, May 7, 2016

NYC Trip - April - Day 1 - Empire State Building

There it is... The Empire State Building!

I'm ready to go on up there!  Let's do this.

Inside the building, they have this cool piece on the wall.  Everyone grabs a picture in front of it, it seems.

I think the floor tiles are cool.  Don't you?

What a view!  This is soooo awesome!

Yep... New York City is definitely a cool place to see.  Just look at all the buildings.

And from the Empire State Building we can see everything it seems.

It's a nice, mostly clear, day.   Hey Dad, can I get the camera to take some pictures too?

It is a tad windy up here, just look at how Mom's hair is blowing, and I put my jacket back on.

This view is just awesome.

Dad and Me, enjoying the amazing view and sites.

Mom and me, having a good time on the Empire State Building.

So is those real gold leaf on top of those buildings behind me?

Thanks Dad!  I'm glad we're finally here.

Okay, now give me that camera Dad... I'm going to take some more pictures!

Like this really good view of the city streets.

Or this one of the tall buildings.

Well it's about time to head down from here and head to the next destination.

Let's go to the NYC Public library, see the lions, and look for ghosts!

No comments:

Post a Comment