Thursday, July 14, 2016

Hanging at the Park with my Cousins

Cousins!!!! It's time to play some catch.

Uncle J is helping me on my proper grip to throw better.

Then after some catch, we played some cards (Nuts!)

I got to help teach everyone how to play.

Cousin N is enjoying herself.

See her making funny faces over the Dads?

Next up... Some football!

Not sure the teams are fair... but hey it's fun.

We are trying to strategize on what to do to stop these two.

And the Dad's watch on :)

I've got him.. I've got him....

He's is escaping!  Get him!

Afterwards we got together to get a better group shot...

 Dad hopped in to join us all.

Then his brothers joined in.

Then we added Grammie :)

With a bit of silliness :)

Which is just something that has to be done.

We then moved from a park to the backyard at Uncle J's house.

Where we raced to see what the teams for a baseball game would be...

Then it was time to play some ball!

I played pitcher for me team...

And got some good hits in...

Of course... every fun day can have some problems... While running around the house I bumped my head... Like my unicorn horn?

No comments:

Post a Comment