Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Letchworth

Welcome to Letchworth State Park

It's taken most of the summer, but we have finally gotten down here.

The water is a tad low......

But this is still a pretty spot.

We stopped here for lunch.

It was delicious.

I baked myself on the swings.

And played on the playground...

Somewhere there is a picture of me on this from years past.

Now on our favorite hike down to the river.

It's so low... my splunk shot made it half way.

Mom and I found some cool fossil rocks.

And I tried to toss it across the river.


I even got to help a minnow make it back into the flow.

Good job!


Look I'm taller then Dad... via the magic of perspective.

Ah..... I shrunk again.. One of these days it won't require magic.

Mom and me split this rock.


Time to hike back up and get some dessert.

I got me a snow cone


Well technically 2... I dropped one

Let's check out this playground....

The swings are good!

Here is a view we haven't done in a while.

I think we look good with it :)

Unless I've become a monster....

Oh No... Dad is a monster as well!

Oh.... Sad Bat Face....

Time for a good smile :)

Mom and Dad look good in this one I took.

Okay Dad... Let's beat Mom down the hill.. We'll take the walkway, she'll drive it.

Did it! Hey... is that a balloon behind us?

 The falls look a little dry.....

One last rest....

We checked out the trails by the new nature center.  This one had a story to read.


It was about mammals.

Time to head on out of here... It's gotten late and the raccoons are out.

No comments:

Post a Comment