Saturday, September 10, 2016

Cousin S's Bar Mitzvah

Me and my Cousin M are dressed to the nines, ready for the Bar Mitzvah to start.

It's Cousin's S Bar Mitzvah, and here I am with the whole lot of them.

Me and M are preparing for when our Bar/Bat Mitzvahs occur in only 6 years from now.

The whole lot of us at the altar.  This could be a bad thing....

But I think we make a cute picture.

That is until the funny faces come out.

So which of us seems to be acting like the older man?  I think Cousin C is acting younger than me.

GG and almost all of her great grandchildren.  That is a whole lot of kids!

Hopefully some of the ones that are missing will be here soon, and we can take another picture.

I know I'm ready for more pictures!

It's always nice to see GG.  You'll never guess how old she is.. 98 here... she doesn't look it, or act it at all!

Okay now we have 16 of the 17 great-grandkids!

Faces with this crew could break a camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment