Monday, September 26, 2016

Long Acre Farms - Part 2 of 2

 Time to shot some corn from the corn cannon, and try to win a pumpkin token.... Well none of us (me, Mom, or Dad) did it... but we came close.

Next up, a ride in the cow carts... Through the corn, and around the bumper crop, then back.

It is always a fun ride... Dad and I took the back car cow.  So we could see everything around.

You can even see the corn cannon behind us as we go... They never manage to hit us, so that is good.

For some strange reason I've forgotten how to climb up on the train cars.... This is a bit embarrassing.

Okay... I've finally made it on top... Now what do I do?

I'll work myself up on the top... and work on standing up...

Okay I'm going to make this jump... I know I can do it... I just don't want to slip and hurt myself.

Here Mom, hold my Browns hat for me... So I can jump easier.

The next thing is the big tractor pulling the big cart (with no hay at the moment) around the farm.

Okay... I haven't yet slide down the big slide... So let's do that a few times..

It is a nice fast, and fun, slide!

Great shot Dad!  I'm going to hit you if you don't move soon!

A little tetherball to pass the time.  Although I get frustrated that I can't hit it around as well as Dad and Mom....

And let's finish it off with a duck race... Me vs. Mom... Although the pumps need a bit of work and some water....

No comments:

Post a Comment