Friday, December 2, 2016

Fun Times at RMSC

I think Dad is having more fun then me with the lock system :)

However I can pull off a great beaver!

The dinosaurs are coming to attack you Mom!  Watch out....

Nah it's just me and Dad having fun as usual.

The singing Tesla Coils are always so cool.  This time I want to go into the cage!

Yeah!  Me and Mom got selected to go in.

They played one of my all time favorite songs... GHOSTBUSTERS!!! 

 It was awesome in there.

I had fun in the new exhibit, dropping balls down the tracks...

Using the air funnel ball piece (always a blast)

Dad and I loved the cool sand thing.  It showed the different depths on the sand from above, we could make it rain, building lakes, oceans, rivers, etc.

I loved riding on the floating hover chair.  It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment