Friday, December 30, 2016

Making Snowmen at Booka and Boppa's House

It's the perfect snow for making a snowman!!! So Mom, Me, Uncle J, and Aunt S got right on it.

Just look at how big this snowball rolled too!  This will be a great snowman!

We all rolled some big snowballs....

I don't think we went overboard... But since there were four of us, that means we will have to do some other pieces for the ead.

I'm bring the last part for one of the bodies over to the rest.

Then on to a nice side head.  This one is close.

Time to add a head!

It's looks really good.. Don't you think Dad?

Uncle J and Aunt S are putting on the arms...

Hey Booka... Can you get me two carrots for the snowmen?  Thanks!

Carrots are on the way!

Mom and me headed off near the pine trees to get some pine cones for the faces.

Did you hear something?

It's a bit windy out here now....

We're finishing up the snowman, getting those last finishing touches on them.

Uncle J is helping me with one, while Mom works on the other one.

I think we've got it Uncle J!

Four People, Two Snowmen, and a Barn in the background :)

This was a lot of fun!

I think we rocked it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment