Saturday, November 18, 2017

Eastman House - Gingerbread Houses

It's time for our trip to Eastman House to see the gingerbread houses, and fill out the scavenger hunt!

Although the first thing Dad and I need is some lunch!

So we stopped at the cafe and got some good food to eat, to power us up for the gingerbread houses.

This particular gingerbread house (meant to be the Beast's castle) was simply awesome!

Now on into Eastman's house to look at some more gingerbread houses, and have some fun.

Like walking up the grand staircase.

With an elephant head behind me :)

Then time to make my own short movie.

This one is about a cat waking up, with some worms under ground.

After I sketched it in pencil, Dad and I went over it with black crayon to make it stand out correctly.

Hey Dad... Do you know what time it is now?

Gelato Time!

One of the best parts of Eastman House.  The Gelato desert treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment