Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Galaxy Weekend at Strong

It's Galaxy Weekend at that Strong.  That means lots of photo-op opportunities await!

Also, there was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle exhibit going on. So I had to get my picture with my favorite turtle (Leonardo)

And I got to try my hand at avoiding the setting off the bells on the lines.

Oh No!  A Krang heard me!

I shall have to escape up the wall to avoid it!

And now to get some photo-ops with Star Wars Characters!

Like Darth Vader here.

And a First Order Trooper.

Even a ride on a speeder bike!

Or with a bunch of Jedi Nights!

How about an entire squadron of  Tie Fighter Pilots!

Even some Rogue One characters were on hand!

R2-D2 is always a nice find.

As is the Emperor.

He had a whole crew with him.

How about a battle damaged Storm Trooper!

Or some bounty hunters, with Jabba?

Even a Death Trooper!

Mom and me got to get our picture with Hera from Rebels!

Then I headed in for some practice at shooting Storm Troppers

I've got this one, I'm sure.

Then a stop in the pinball arcade.

Where I found a new Star Wars Pinball machine.

And I stopped back over to get another picture on the Speeder bike, this time with a Ewok!

How about this cool guy!  I love his rail-gun.

Here are some additional shots of me, shooting down the Storm Troopers!

I got him this time!

He thought he would be funny and get right up on me.. So I shot him in the face!

No comments:

Post a Comment