Monday, August 20, 2018

Letchworth - Part 1

And now for some fun having lunch, followed by hiking in Letchworth!

We got sandwiches!

And I have a floppy hat and a map.

 Dad's got his floppy hat on as well.

We found some new spots, like this cool bridge!

And wandered down the paths.

Finding some near points.

Including a waterfall at this spot...

As well as a different spot with a waterfall.

Well I fell off... One life down.

Always need a picture with the statue.

Today we are going down the long staircase to the lower falls.

With some pretty sights.

So where are we going now?

Up some steps on the other side huh?

Yep.. I rock it all.

And I even glow!

Just me and my Mom, wondering through the forest.

Well the lower falls was fun.. where are we going now?

I've got an idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment