Monday, August 20, 2018

Renaissance Festival - August - Part 1

 It Highland weekend at the Renaissance Festival.  So Dad and I are dressed in our kilts.

Mom is all set to go as well.

Okay, it seems I have been locked in the stockade.  What did I do this time?

That's it Dad, you're next!

Gotcha!

I always love wandering through the festival.

And eating a steak on a stake...

While watching a show of my favorite people here.

Don Juan and Miguel!

They are Mom and Dad's favorites as well.

Time for some fun, like taking the slide..

Visiting the museum of tortures. 

Tossing some darts.

Winning at the baseball toss into the canon.

And sometimes you just need to go for a ride on a War Horse.

It is always fun to get on the horse.

And got for a ride.

It would be fun to shoot the arrow from the horse as well.. I need to get a bit more practice at it still.

Now my skills with the rat shot are good.

I just missed the target this time though.

Now to try out my skills with the stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment