Monday, August 13, 2012

August - Summer Trip - Gloucester Stage Fort

 Mom and I are dressed for a day at the beach.

 Of course, before we head there I have to climb on the rock walls.

 Run down the wall.

 Walk on the rocky beach.

 Pose for a picture with Mommy, with the ocean behind me.

 Do the same with Daddy!

 Stand on some rocks.

 Climb up into the HUGE rocks on the beach with Daddy.

 I needed a bit of help making my way up these ones... Fortunately Daddy was there to lend a hand.

 At the top of the rocks, Daddy and I got our picture taken.

 Then Mommy pointed out the really really HUGE rock.

 So we climbed up the stairs on the backside.

 Then Daddy helped me to see that it was nice and flat and easy to get onto from the backside.

So Mommy took our picture from the bottom of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment