Thursday, August 23, 2012

August - Summer Trip - Shelburne Museum Pt1

 That is one big ship Daddy... Lets head up the walkway and explore it!

 Hi Mom... We're on a ship.. Can you find us?

 Ah.. Mommy found us in the engine room, down below the deck.

 And that is where you put the coal to heat the boilers, to make the wheels turn... And no I will not head in there to clean it :P

 But I'd love to drive the ship around.. That would be cool!

 Come on Daddy lets go back to the engine area, it is my favorite part of the ship!

 Hi Mom!  We'll see you on the other side of the ship!

 Look I can drive a Space Shuttle... Weeeeeee

 I am Dinosaur, hear me roar!

 Flight navigator reporting for duty Mom.

 Ha ha... I ate the carrot on you Mommy!

 Locked in the Jail with Daddy.

And now in a different Jail with Mommy... What shall we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment