Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August - Summer Trip - Hobbs Pond

Hum... Do I want to go in the Pond?

 Mom, Grammie, Uncle D, Aunt P, and Me ... In the Pond.

 Hey Mom.. Can I toss the ball for the Doggies?

 What a great toss!

 Hey Mom... can you get me out to that platform?

What do you mean it might be too deep for you with me...

 What about we go back and get some sort of floatie?  Would that help?

Okay... Can we use the Doggie as a Floatie?  No... Okay... What about a football?  That works.. Cool!

Look Mom... We've almost made it to the platform

 Come on Mom... Keep you head above the water... It's getting close to my head.

 Yeah Mom!!! We made it to the platform... Good work!

 I shall now sit out here on the platform... A look around at everything.

 Okay Mom.. So how do we get back from this platform?

 Oh... You jump in... Don't get water on my face!

 Now help me in the water... While trying not to drown me.

 We're almost back.. Look I can swim!

 AHHHHH I got water up my nose.... That hurts!

Well... that was interesting Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment