Sunday, September 29, 2013

Disney Trip - Set #1 - Day 1 - Magic Kindom

 I am ready to open the park Dad.  Let's head on in!

 It's the castle!

 It is just as a I remember it Mom!

 Although this set of castles here is new.

 The mermaid ride is fun.  I like it!

 Mom does not like It's a Small World.

 Dad and I seem to be fine on it.

 The Peter Pan ride was fun.  I like seeing Captain Hook and the Tick Tock Croc.

 We'll be leaving you in the dust Mommy.

 Ah.... a nice relaxing spin on the People Mover.

 It it it's the Spitting CAMEL!!!!!

 He is still one of my favorite things here.

 He helps to cool me off.  Although he kept making me wait to get hit.

 I even got to meet my favorite princess, Jasmine.

 Then a break at the hotel, before heading back for Trick or Treating in the Magic Kingdom!

It's Jedi and Captain Rex, on the Magic Carpet ride.

 Even got to meet up with my favorite villain, Captain Hook!

 I think Buzz is scared of Daddy and my lightsabers.

 Captain Rex has captured the infamous villain, ZURG.

The it's time to party it up with Mike and Scully (off camera)

No comments:

Post a Comment