Tuesday, September 3, 2013

State Fair!


I love the rides at the fair.


The caterpillar roller coaster is a favorite. 


Bye, Mom and Dad, here I go!


The motorcycles make me feel like I'm going fast.


Zoom, zoom!


Yellow cars are my favorite.


I'm getting to be a good driver.


The fun house was tricky.


But I figured out the mirrors.


I'm not too sure about the giant swing, but I'll try.


Whoah!


Okay, it's fun!


The Giant Slide was my favorite!


The ATV ride beeped when I pushed the button.


I didn't want to miss the airplane ride.


This carriage ride is from 1929; all the way from Coney Island-- it's still a hit!


Mommy was working at the fair.... look, I'm a college graduate!


This was a cow merry-go-round!


C'mon, Bessy, faster faster!


Thanks for the lift, Mom! My feet hurt...


Which means the foot shaker- a perfect way to end the day!


 Also during the Day we got to play with Electricity!  Or at least act like we did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment