Sunday, September 29, 2013

Disney Trip - Set #1 - Day 6 - Magic Kingdom

 Back again, at my favorite haunt... Am I #1000?

 It looks ... so ... peaceful in the daylight.

 We did find ourselves with some Evil Stepsisters and their Mother.  I had to help one with the molten floor.

 Mom had to go to the Beauty and the Beast Restaurant.  The food was good.

 I had to have a frozen lemonade....So she had to run back out to get me one before lunch....

 Taking Daddy for a ride again.

 I'm still working on how to corner.

 But I've got the straightaways down... Bye Mom... Eat our dust!

 Ha Ha... We won!

 Me and Mom on the Peoplemover (Dad is off on Space Mountain)

 Ha ha... with my buddy Zerg.

 Pretending to be Gaston.  I think this chair fits me well.

 Waiting to meet Belle... My height is above where she was at my age :)

 Mom and me... By the stack of books in Belle's Cottage.

Meeting Belle (I was a salt shaker), with Daddy, the Knight, off in the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment