Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Trip to Maine - Day 1 - Fort Ticonderoga (August)

Aye Aye Sir... The Cannon is ready to be fired.

Is there a cannon ball in this one?

Hey Dad... I think this one might be loaded....

 AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I wonder if I could hit that boat with this cannon.

What do you say... shall we give it a shot :)

Alright Mom... Help me get this thing in position.

Me and Dad standing under the big American Flag.

I wanted to watch them shoot off the muskets... but I didn't want to be too close since I don't like the gun shot noise.

What about these cannons up above the rest... They must of had to pull them up here with a lot of people.

 Now this cannon is more my size :)

A boy... under a flag... with a cannon... looking out over the water...Seems Patriotic to me...

Now to take the ferry from NY to VT.  Was a quick ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment