Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Trip to Maine - Day 2 - Burlington

At the ECHO museum I colored a sea anemone puppet.  I did two... one of the top side and one of the bottom side. 

Here I am making a mountain out of a rubber sheet (vs. a mole hill)

See I bring the earthquake.

Checking out some cool stuff under the microscope, as Dad looks on.

Listening to some information.  Can you hear me now?

Boats!  Must play with  the boats in the water :)

Now that is a cool frog...I wouldn't want these poison dart frogs for pets... But they do look cool!

I love science... so many things to look at.

Working on my masterpiece of wood height.

It's getting there.....

What.. you think I can go higher?  Okay let me see what I can do.

How about this? :)

Playing a match game with  Dad... We tied.

Dad said he was going to make "me" out of KEVA blocks... I think it works.

Oh Dad... Mom and I are too hot here in the sun....

We like the shade much better.

The misting rocks in front of ECHO are nice and relaxing.

They go well with an ice cream pop.

I'm much cooler now.

This was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment