Friday, August 15, 2014

Trip to Maine - Day 4 - Hobb's Pond

 And now for something completely different... No wait... More swimming... This time in a pond!

 Dad... As usual... is off in the rocks... Away from the water.

 But Me, Mom, Maggie, and Sophie are all in the water..

 Having fun...

Throwing the ball,etc.


I swim a bit.. as Mom watches on.

Da na da na da na... I'm coming for you Mom!

Got her!

I've been working on swimming very hard... We practiced in the hotel pools, so I could be ready for this.

I think that practice paid off.

Mom is impressed... I can tell.

Let's head out to the rock post Mom.

 Made it!

Hi Dad!

Okay heading back...

Hey Mom... Give me a hand for a bit.. this is tiring.

Thanks!

Okay... Head thataway.

Can you touch here Mom?

 Let's splash each other!

 Big splash into your face :)

 Ready... set...

 **SPLASH**

 That was a blast!

I'm cold... Let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment