Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Columbus Day - Daddy Day

On my day off Dad and I played numerous things... Among them was dart wars with forts.

See Dad made me a fort that I can shoot out of... and he can't really shoot in :)

 Next up - shooting gallery... Line up robots and such (Dad made me the paper ones) and knock them down.

This is fun!  What a great day off so far.

What do you think of the bad guys we need to take down?

Next on the agenda... Bowling!

I'm trying to get them all down... I did get a couple spares.

Like my technique?

I'm mad... Dad beat me!

Then off to mini-golf...

I'm going to beat you at this game Dad!  (it ended up as a tie... I got a hole in one early... Dad hit his on the 18th)

 Back home more shooting gallery and such.

I shall get you Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment