Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pumpkin Smasher

I've got my safety gear on (safety googles, goo blocker jacket, no slip gloves).  I'm ready to smash a pumpkin!

I've got my hammer... Don't worry Mom... I won't hit you.

Shall we go destroy a pumpkin?

I see my victim in my sights. 

Time to smash that Pumpkin!

**SMASH** and got one hole in it...now it will be easier.

I think I need to switch positions to get a better hit.

And AAAAIIIIIIEEEEE!

**SMASH**

And wham with the hammer!

And again!

Smash that pumpkin!

I split it in two!  Yeah!

Just need to finish that brake..

That will do it... It is now broken into a couple pieces.

Time to smash those pieces into bit! AHHHHHHHHH!

Sheesh... I'm tired... this is a lot of work.

Well I think I've smashed that pumpkin to bits...

So what should I do with the pieces?

Toss them into the back for the squirrels :)

No comments:

Post a Comment