Monday, October 13, 2014

GroMoore Farms

Lining up the putt... Trying to get a hole in one...

Dad is very distracting when I'm putting.

Time for a wagon ride.

I'm going to pull that bell cord next.

** Ding **

Hi Mom!

Here Dad.. Your turn to pull the bell.

OUCH!  That hurt... Let's do it again!

** OUCH **

Always fun going to GroMoore Farms for the Halloween Festival stuff.

Hay ride time...

Okay Mom... Let me go.

That was fun... Although not scary :P

These guys are kinda cool.

TRIKE!

Must go faster!


** ZOOM **
Around and around I go... when I stop... Only the person running it knows.

Mom said she needed a new pumpkin patch picture.

 So here it is.

Time to paint my little pumpkin.

I'm making it impossible to pick up :)

Another round of Putting.

I hit it kinda hard here... It bounced out.

The duck race... was a bit lacking this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment