Monday, June 22, 2015

Altitude Trampoline Park - Round 2

This time the basketball hoops were up (last time they were still installing them).

And Dad joined me in the jumping.

He got some good height on the Basketball hoops... So did I!

I sometimes just tried to toss them at the hoop.

And made them on the tall one as well.

Next up a challenge to Dad with the Joust.

He's playing with me... Dad is standing on one foot trying to tempt me to go in for the leg.

I'll get him this time!

He's off balance... I've got him!

Fall into the pit Dad!

I did some flips into the foam pit, to show Dad how to do it.

He jumped into it as far as he could go.

 And I flipped in next to him.

I even did some fancy moves off the wall into the pit.

Dad got me heading to mid air here.

Another flip into the pit.

This time Dad sets himself to get me on the run into the pit.

 Followed by the jump.

Or in this case a perfect flip!

Bounding around on the big jump area, heading from one area to the next, as we head off.  Dad is getting some great height here!

No comments:

Post a Comment