Monday, June 22, 2015

Kindergarten Performance

Its time for my Kindergarten performance.  I've got a nice collar shirt on, and nice shorts.  Lets go do this!

Here I am, walking in with my classmates carrying American Flags.

I'm so looking forward to this.  Mom and Dad are going to love it!

Hi Dad!  Hi Mom!

Mr. L is up on stage introducing the performance.

We're singing about the flag.

And waving our flags around and around!

This song involves some signing of the words.

It was a lot of fun to sing and sign.

 I really enjoyed it.

 And made sure to take a big bow at the end.

 Mr. L was quite proud of us.

 Me and Mr.L - my kindergarten teacher.  He was awesome!





Mrs. M - she was the helper in the class.  I like her dress.

Afterwards we got to play on the playground equipment at school (usually we don't have time for that)

I got to slide down the pole.

Me and my Mom... Having fun.

Me and Dad having fun.

That was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment