Monday, June 22, 2015

Canal Days

I'm going to dunk this guy into the water (on a cool day), like I do every year.

Yep - I got him... What's next for the adventure?

Practicing my archery works.

I think I need to work on it a bit more.

Or else the bow is a bit big for me.

This is a beautiful day.  Nice weather for this.  Not too hot.

And I have the BEST MOMMY in the WORLD.  She bought me some cotton candy!  Yeah Mommy!

So can I have some now?

This remote controlled robot from a FIRST set is cool.  I want to make my own.

Waiting to get onto the boat.  My favorite part.

Hi... I think I have pictures of me like this from a lot of different years now.  It is a bit cool up here... Better then being too warm.

Me and my Dad.  Enjoying the Sun on the water.

How about a drink?

Ah some nice refreshing frozen lemonade.

What do you think Dad?  Drinks good?

Being crazy with Mommy.   Make sure to watch for low bridges!

That was fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment