Saturday, March 12, 2016

Flamingo Gardens!

This place is awesome!  Look at the cool plants and such!

And the peacocks are all over the place, and in full plumage. 

Welcome to Flamingo Gardens, a place where they rescue and help wild animals.

 If you loo to my left there are some humming birds over there.

Mom, Dad, and I are ready to explore and find some cool stuff!




See!  Don't Mom and Dad look happy.

This flamingo definitely wanted  some food.  This is my first time seeing them.  They are pretty are they not?

We're getting ready to head off on a tour of the back part of the place.

I think Mom has got some seriously creep eyes huh?

You can't see Dad's eyes... He's got his sunglasses on as usual :)

We're off on an adventure to see some animals.

Like this bird.  He was just sitting there, as we went by.  Watching us...


And afterwards we ran into another peacock who came up to see us.

And there is always time to stop and have a nice cool refreshing snack :)

And take a great selfie picture of the three of us!


Look another peacock.  I think I'm going to get myself a peacock friends from the gift shop.

This crock is starting at me... I wonder if he thinks I'm yummy...

Or maybe he just thinks I might have some food.

Look at this bird, he is just waiting for us to come up next to him.

He seems to have no fear of us.

This swam was beautiful.

This was definitely the right place for us to stop by and explore.

Hey Dad.... What time is the last show about some of the wildlife here?  Oh... I guess we should head our way over to it then.

They told us a bit about how they help the animals, and showed us a few different ones and explains about them, and how they came to be here.

Next up we headed to the aviary where they keep the birds that have some issues.  This pelican was huge!

Look at him back there.

I bet he spends a lot of his time eating huh?

This tree setup behind us looked cool.  And seemed like a good spot to get some pictures.

It had some cool play of light and shadow.


We even setup the camera to get all three of us for a good shot.

Then I took some shots of Mom and Dad... They can be a bit goofy at times..

But I love them...

They always have fun, and smiles for me.

We found yet another peacock... There were a large quantity of them all over the place, and they didn't seem to care much about us...

I think he is posing for you Mom.

The day is getting late, doing a couple more rounds to look at things like the flamingos...

 Hey.... is that one flamingo coming back over here?

I hope he doesn't try to eat my shirt, for food.

Nah I think he just wants to photobomb me.

They black bear they had was sleeping.

 So Dad and I had to act like we were it.

 Now the Florido Panthers were HUGE!

Look at that one.  

I think Mom and me make a good mix for the panthers.

But Mom and Dad fit them better then me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment