Thursday, March 10, 2016

Matheson Hammock Park Beach


Check out the cool Mangroves'!  We are basically at sea level, and this place floods at high tide.

But as you go past it you can find a cool area to see the ocean and the cities.

Or as I like to do... skip some rocks.

That one went far huh?

It says that we should watch out for gators and not to feed them... I'd rather not be the food for them ;)

But I've got Dad along, so I'm fine.

I even found an old coconut to play with.

It makes a good soccer ball to kick around.

Back on the other side of the mangroves is a different beach area.

It's bright facing this way Dad, can I move into the shade?

That's better!

Hurry up Dad, Mom and I want to head to the closed in beach area.

Okay I'm ready to head into the water!

You lied Mom... It feels cold!

Well I guess I'm here... Let's head on in.

Dad read a book while Mom and I played in the water.

We did go in a bit... It was a bit chilly.. But no where near as chilly as back home would have been :)

Look... I've buried myself in the sand.

Time to shake off all that sand...

** Shake **

Next up Me and mom built us a sand castle.

Complete with moat and every thing.

It turned out great... Now it's time to play Godzilla and destroy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment