Saturday, March 12, 2016

Having a Blast at a Wedding





I'm ready to head to the wedding.. I've got my dress clothing on!

Doesn't Cousin N look great?  She is the flower girl at the wedding.

GG is ready for the wedding and party as well.

Me and a collection of my cousins.

We're all ready to have some fun tonight!

Dancing with Dad and Cousin C was a blast.

Dad and I bust a move on the dance floor.

So all of us kids got together (after having worked on this at the brunch) and put on our show number.

We're still a bit off step from each other, but hay.... we only had a short time to work on it together :)

Mom and me doing a line dance song.  I think I'm turning the wrong way in it.. Ah well.

I got a fun dance with Mom, where she sang the song that was playing  to me.

And we twirled around the dance floor.

We even had a circle dance with me, Mom, Dad, and my Cousin E from NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment