Sunday, August 21, 2016

Acadia - Part 2 of 3 - Ocean Play

It's time to head to the beach in Acadia.  I've got my shark fin on, and I am ready to go!

Mom and me are heading off into the surf.

Seems we've hit it near high tide :)

And it's a bit cold....

Hum Mom... it is really cold....

Let's try to work are way to swimming in it huh?

To the shore!

With the waves crashing into us.

I can make it... I can make it...

Ahhhh It got me again!

Ah ha!  I've escaped and left Mom in the cold :)

Okay Dad ready to see something cool?

Back into the cool water I go!.

Dad found a good set of rocks to sit on and read.  While Mom and I played in the ocean.

Then we worked on a sand castle (right near the water so it could take it out)

We're having lots of fun!

I figure the water will destroy it soon enough.

Back into the water we go!

I'm going to try to surf the wave back to shore...

Although it's a bit hard with the life jacket to keep my feed ;)

I've gotcha Mom!

Just another day at the beach... A beautiful day at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment