Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Clark's Trading Post, NH

Check it out!  A live black bear performing tricks for us (for ice cream).

See she is sitting down and having a drink...

Even the black bear knows to recycle!

She also likes to go for a swing... Hey so do I!

Look at the bear eat ice cream right off of his fingers!  That is awesome.


Now this guy (same age as the other bear) is HUGE!

Just look at him sitting on that barrel... He is in charge huh?

Uh oh... He is looking right at me... is that a problem?

Ah.... so cute.. he is holding his feet...

Checking out a show.. Mom is trying to hold me up... I think I weight too much for her to do that now.

Okay Mom.. Let's get some ice cream to cool off.  We can act like bears :)

Next up a train ride... I hope the Wolfman  doesn't take us out...

Oh No!  It's the Wolfman!  And he's looking a bit mad there.

I think we can survive him... He's using "fine Acme products", but we'll escape.

Hey!  Do I look like a Wolfman?  I don't even have a beard!

No comments:

Post a Comment