Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Birthday Vacation - Part 2 - Disney Cruise - Day 2 - Part 2

We headed to the Tiki Bikini Hut Junkanoo beach in Nassua

And me and my cousins built a HUGE sand castle while we were there.  Here is the beginning of it.

Cousin N told the DJ that it was my birthday.

So he told everyone about it.

And I got a good luck necklace!

Mom joined me in the water...

And the four of us had fun looking for shells and rocks for the castle.

Mom thinks she is funny....

 Cousin N had fun doing headstands and such.

See how far our castle has come?  The water was knocking parts of it down so we expanded the walls.

Cousin C is busy working on the 3rd wall.

And here it is completed!

It looks awesome huh?!

We all jumped for joy!

It was getting closer to time to head back to the boat.

The DJ got me and my cousins a birthday "shot"!

And all the adults got a shot as well (Hum they are different colors, I wonder why that is :P)

Doing shots on my birthday... I hear that is a tradition :)

We had a blast!  I definitely recommend the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment