Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Birthday Vacation - Part 2 - Disney Cruise - Day 3 - Part 2

At lunch Cousin C grabbed Cousin N's glasses.  I think he wears them well.

So who does it better?  Cousin N or Cousin C? :)

After Lunch we did a bike ride around the island.

We went up the path heading to the tower.

From the tower we could see the ship!

Check it out.  It's quite a ways away.

We had fun getting this far.

And took a handful of pictures.

Someone even took a picture of all of us.

It was a cool view.

After the tower we headed back to the bike path and continued on.

They had a lot of fun stuff along the way,

We stopped occasionally to grab a drink of water.

And I biked my heart out.

It was tiring work.

But we headed over the whole path!

Biking from here to there.

We were quite a crew of people.

I'm glad there were a lot of water stations, I needed it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment