Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Birthday Vacation - Part 2 - Disney Cruise - Day 3 - Part 1

Onwards to Disney's Castaway Cay!

Disney's private island, were there is fun stuff to do.

I wonder if I can find some treasure on the island?

Well I know that Me, Dad, and Cousin N will have fun!

Okay Dad let's head to the beach!

Where I'll swim in the water with my cousins!

Playing around...

And making Mom join us.

Cousin C is looking like a cool dude huh?

That water is nice here... A fun swim.

Mom helped me get all the way to the line.

And Cousin N joined us.

Then we headed back in towards the beach...

And Cousin N got us a inflatable to play with.

And the two of us took turns in it.

Pushing it out and back in.

This is so much fun!

That is until Cousin N almost drowned me when she got me flipped in the tube.  But overall we had a blast (and did the slides and such).

No comments:

Post a Comment