Thursday, June 1, 2017

Baseball Skill Challenge

It's the baseball skills challenge day.  I decided to start with the obstacle course.  First you run from home to first base.

Then you run around the base.

Head to second, and make a zig zag toward the outfield.

Making sure to follow the lines.

After crawling through a cage, as an army crawl, then I had to jump over some hay bales.

Followed by rolling a tire from the outfield to third.

And to top it off, you have to jump over some more obstacles as you head to home.

Following the obstacles course, I took a lighter duty item, and did a ball toss into a bucket.

I did the outfield challenge, pretty well once I warmed up.

I caught most of them.

Then it was time for another race.

I actually kept up with these older girls, with the long legs, I came in second!

Batting was a bit hard, I don't like the pitching machines, takes a bit to get use to them.

I did well on my infield skill set.  I could toss the ball from anywhere in the infield to first base.

I didn't let very many balls go past me.

And I hit the first base board almost every time!

To end it off, I did some bouncing in the bounce house.

As well as some racing through the bounce set.

I think it turned out to be a good skill challenge for me.

This was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment