Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Canal Days!

It's time for another of our favorite festivals.  Canal Days!

The best part of Canal Days is taking the boat ride on the Canal.  Mom and Me are ready for it.

Look!  This year I can see over the edge completely.

It's also a beautiful day for a ride on the canal.  Not to hot or cold. And nice and sunny.

As usual we get our frosty beverages on the boat.

And enjoy them on our nice ride.

I event got a second lemonade on it.  I was thirsty.

Just look how close the bridge comes to us.  Really cool!

I do always love a good boat ride.

Next up... Tossing some softballs to dunk some people!

I need to work on my aim, took almost all the balls to hit the target.  But I did hit it!

With one ball to spare.  I didn't get a second dunk, but hey, it was for a good cause.

I got to play on some of the other tables, like this one where I tried to drop the ball into the scoring slots...

And the other table, where you have to guide the ball from the top to the bottom to score.  This one was hard!

Mom, Dad, and I put together the big kerplunk game, and then played it.

Then Dad and I played a bit with the cornhole set.

I finished off by shooting some arrows.  All in all a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment