Thursday, June 1, 2017

Mother's Day at the Lilac Festival - Part 1

We're heading up to the Lilac Festival, for Mother's day.  On the way we stopped at this horse.  I think it looks cool.

And here we are.. Mom and Me in front of a blooming lilac bush.

Dad got into the action as well.

Make sure to watch out for gopher holes.  They'll swallow you whole!

Another picture with Mom in front of a beautiful lilac!

I like the little ones.  They look cute.

And now for a run down the hill!

I'm fast... and this is tiring.

Almost back up it...

Made it!

How was my time on that run Dad?

Mom is being a goofball!  She thinks this is funny :)

The sky is clear and sunny right now... Although rain might be on the way.

Time for another run down the hill.

And back up the hill.

This is way tiring.... I think I'm going to slip.... ahhhhhhhhh.... :)

Okay, I think I'll take a break now.  I need a bit of a rest.

And of course it's always time to stop and smell the lilacs.

The pansy bed this yea has awesome smiley faces!

Makes me want to cheer! (Go Cavs!)

Now this tree here, is really good to climb on.

You just have to find the right way to get where you are going...

Or you could try from the base where it is split into three :)

I will say this rock looks like it came from outer-space.  It is quite a cool big rock.

Time for another picture in front of a flowering bush.

This was one of the few azaleas flowering in the area at the time.

But it did look quite pretty.

We made it to the top! Time to get the special treat of fried dough!

And I even got to pet a police horse who came up here.  He was very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment