Friday, October 27, 2017

Altitude with my Best Buddy H!

Since I have basketball this winter, I figured I should work on my basketball skills.  I can almost dunk when I bounce :)

But it's still too high for me...

Me and my best buddy H bouncing around.

Trying to see who can jump the highest!

Without falling down.

 But I know to get back up quickly...

Vs. H who sometimes rolls around on the ground :)

I even can make the bounce back up to this platform.

I know where we should head next!

Dodgeball!

I just need another ball to throw.

What do you think H... Should we head somewhere else?

How about a joust?

H is ready for action.

 As am I!

This shall be epic!

Or not....

We knocked each other off real quick.

Ah well back to dodgeball!

Where we shall smash the competition!

As we work as a team to take them out.

We've got balls....

 Get em!!!!!

 Oh yeah guys... We gotcha!

You want a piece of us!?!

That was fun... I tired, and need a drink of water.

Me, with H's crew of friends.

Just a bunch of crazy people.

So nothing more then normal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment