Friday, October 27, 2017

Long Acre Farms - Part 2

After going through that maze, we all needed to sit, and have some ice cream and cider slushies!

And of course I needed to go feed the overfed goats :)

I hope he doesn't decide to eat my hand instead.

Perhaps using the conveyor belt will work?

We'll soon fine out once the food gets to the top.

Then off for a leisurely drive around the farm :)

Just kidding.. I didn't drive around the farm.

I will attack the castle though!

I am the giant who has claimed this castle!

Now to try to shoot the corn for a free pumpkin!

Well I just missed... But I came really close!

Now for a bit of a ride... an pseudo hayride that is!

Always a nice way to sit back and relax as they take us around.

Like I wish this train could do for me!

Ah well, let's play a game of who's your pumpkin...

So Dad.. which pumpkin is yours this time?

I did convince Mom and Dad to get me pumpkin.  I think I found a good one!

One last time to conquer the castle...

Before I leap from the top of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment