Friday, October 27, 2017

Long Acre Farms - Part 1

It's time for some fun at Long Acre Farms (after the football game).

I like to be careful on the tires, don't want to hurt myself.

Seems like a long way down....

Perhaps sliding off is better then jumping?

Although I just go right back up on the tires.

Or spend some time exploring the ship.

As we're waiting to get into the maze, I might as well exercise a bit and do some hula hooping.

Or how about a duck race Dad?  I'll beat your duck to the finish!

I think the best thing for waiting to get into the maze is a fun ride on the tractor car!

Around and around I go!

Hey you!  Out of my way... I need to get around you!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!


Well that was close.

It's about our time to go in the maze!  I've got a drink.. and Mom is looking a bit loony...

But Dad and I have got this.

Okay we've had our maze info talk... I know the map... this should be easy enough to do.

Just follow me guys... I'll get us back out!

For I shall rock the corn!

1 Maze piece from a mailbox found... This should help us out!

I think the way out is just around this bend Dad.

We did it!  Not to bad.. Only took us 40+ mins!

No comments:

Post a Comment