Sunday, May 6, 2018

Imagine RIT - Part 1

I think the M and M race car is cool!

Hey Dad.. Let's go over to the bounce race house!

Oh yeah.. This is fun!

Time to go again right?

Ah.... Time to go from there area, and see other stuff around RIT.  Okay.....

But I need another stop by the race car!

Since it is so cool.

Although the lighting effect picture booth is near.  I went for a yellowish orange.  It turned out okay.

But Dad in blue.. Came out awesome!

Like my phage I made?

Well this looks like a problem.. Someone soaped the water feature.

I got to try out a cool video game.

As well as a hand made pinball machine!

I checked out some packaging science shake tables (the balls are bouncing, the boxes are not!).

And played with a cardboard jenga set.

They even had a cardboard robot for me to draw on!

Then off to check out the robotic cars!

This one has a remote and automatic mode.  I got to drive it for a bit.

In the maker's lab I go to check out the hand that is controllable via the glove.

And open!

Ready to make some light-up paper tigers?

How about testing out how pulley systems work!

The more pulleys make it easier to lift, but take more length to get the same height.  Definitely a balancing act for the best setup.

No comments:

Post a Comment