Sunday, May 6, 2018

Imagine RIT - Part 2

Check it out!  The robot follows what I do... So I got it first making a muscle...

Then launching some rockets!

This dummy is detect head trauma via how hard you punch.  Hitting him in the stomach didn't trip the sensor very much.

So this next punch shall be at his head as hard as I can go!

Check out my form!  It looks good to me!

Well it did some damage....

Hum... Still not enough to cause a concussion... Ah well I tried.

The additive color demonstration was cool.  You can see how the three lights overlap to make one color, but as you block different pieces of the lights you get different colors.

Or maybe it was just fun since I got to play with a beach ball :)

Check out the different colors (or lack of colors) here.

The word above me says it all...

I've got that!

Yes I do!

** DAB **

Now for this one.. I'm not so sure.

** DAB **

The VR Roller coaster  was quite cool...

You can even look behind yourself!

And down the hills, through the loops we go!

Isn't this cool Mom!

Now that is a huge hill built of connects!

And the Ferris wheel is near as well!

Another fun day at Imagine RIT!  Always a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment