Monday, May 28, 2018

Lilac Festival - Mother's Day

It's hot out here... And mom had put me in sweatpants!  Is she trying to make me sweat out horribly?

Sure Mom.. It's Mother's day.. still not an excuse... I need something to cool me off!

How about an icee and some cotton candy?

Ah... The Lilacs are in bloom!

And they are beautiful!

Makes for a good Mother's Day photo!

And we can't leave Dad out of a the pictures...

Who's sweeter?  Me, Mom, or the Lilac?

I think it's close between me and the Lilac :)

Just kidding Mom.  We all know you are sweet.

It is a beautiful day, even if it's a bit hot.

And Me and Dad are our usual goofball selves.

But hey... You love us!

Even as I roll on down the hill.

The sky was a beautiful blue, with white puffy clouds.

Makes for a good backdrop to the Lilacs.

Now this is the climbing tree.

Hey I wonder where this path goes!

How about this... I am king of the Rock!

Cheer for me!

Or just get me a lemonade!

I did find some awesome Cat Eats!

I am such a cute widdle kitty cat!

Aye Aye Sir!

Preparing to launch the cannon...

And now for some super duper crazy cat antics...

As I swing from bar to bar...

And slide down the slide...
 Ready to get more lemonade to wet my whiskers.
 And a hug from my mommy cat.

Makes for a great mother's day!

Yep a Cat and his Mom, with some lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment