Saturday, February 27, 2021

It's my Birthday!

 

It time to start my birthday off right, with a blueberry muffin!

Best way to start the day.

Hope I get my wish today.

Let's blow out that candle.

Okay.. Now I have to go to school (at least for part of the day).  My wish is to ... can't tell you, it might not come true if I did.

Ah.. Home from school, cuddling with my cat.  That's the way to go.

And now... To read my birthday card from Mom and Dad...

Like this cool artwork/lore book from a video game I like.

Or this wickedly hard puzzle Mom had made of my Cat!

Look at my cat... In puzzle form.. He's still so cute.
It took us a lot of hours.  But we did it!
And now for some cookie cake!
Mom and Me, with candles lit.
Dad and Me...
Let's get these candles blown out, before they melt into my cookie cake!
And now it's time to eat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment