Saturday, February 13, 2021

Sledding at Mendon Ponds - End of January

 

It is a beautiful day to go sledding!

I got the jump on Dad, now I just need to avoid some people.

And now for the walk back up the hill...

Ready to go again?

Good work Mom!  That was good a run.

Let's do that again.  See you in a minute Dad!

Geronimo!!!!

Fast flying... And spinning like a top!

And Mom's taken the lead!

Mom.. Can you help me up the hill, this the worst part.

Let's head over towards the half-pipe hill!

Nah, let's stay with the main side hill today, it's just riding so great!

Ready to race me Dad?  Let's do it!

Nice run Dad!  We got some good speed there.

I'm not sure how many more walks up the hill I've got left in me, a few more I think.

Time to speed on down, and take some people out :)

I made it all the way to the trees on that run!

And off we are again!

I definitely beat Mom that time!

It's getting late, but we can still get a few more runs in!

Shield's up!

Did you see the jump that person did over on the moguls in the half-pipe?  That looked painful.

This has just been an awesome sledding adventure!

Dad and I, defenders of the snow!

Okay, we've done enough ride's down the hill, time to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment