Saturday, February 13, 2021

Late night Snowman Building

 

I wanted to build a snowman with Mom.  She came home late.  So we build it in the dark, with flashlights!

I stamp down the snow into the bucket, Mom keeps me from falling.

Me and Mom, might be a little goofy.

Okay, back to loading up the second bucket of snow, for the snowman.

Okay, I think this bucket is full, and ready for use!

Okay Mom, steady hand here.  We don't want to drop in the wrong spot.

Time to load up the last pile of snow for the head.

I do so love building me a Snowman!

It's the snow crush dance off!

And now to hack out the head.. Mo ha ha ha ha ha!

He's looking mighty fine.

Good work Mom. I think this one turned out well.  Still needs the arms.  Let's do that next.

Our snow masterpiece is completed!

And then... you threw the snow on me...

Well that was fun.  We should build another one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment