Sunday, October 13, 2013

Disney Trip - Set #2 - Day 1 - Magic Kingdom

 The morning of Day 1 at Disney!  We were all excited!

Magic Kingdom was decorated for Halloween..  We loved it!

We stopped by Gaston's Tavern (for the first of many stops), and got to get our picture by Gaston's statue.

 Daddy and I acting like strong men.

 Look, it's Chip and Dale in Western Costumes!

 I got to get my picture with my favorite princess, Jasmine.  That was sooo cool!

 All of us with Jasmine and Aladdin.

That night, we headed back to Magic Kingdom in Costumes for Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party... I am Captain Rex, Leader of the Clone Troops, and Mommy and Daddy are Jedi.

 I think we fit right in, here at Disney.

 Here we are in front of one of my FAVORITE RIDES, the Pirates ride.  We went on this a lot.

 Hum, it seems one of the Ghosts has joined us in this picture outside of my other Favorite ride, the Haunted Mansion!

We even got to meet Buzz Lightyear, after being a Space Cadet for him.

Alice was quite an interesting person.


We got to go hitchhiking with the ghosts from the Mansion.  That guy on the right side, followed us around every time we were there....

No comments:

Post a Comment