Sunday, October 13, 2013

Long Acre Farms

 Look I'm a tire.

What a beautiful day.

 I'm hiding from Mommy.

 She didn't see me :)

 *Bounce* * Bounce* *Bounce*

 Weeeee Dad!

 And I'm safe :)

 Time to head to the middle again.

 The big slide was fun.

 I want to go again!

 Feeding a goat.

 Look... I'm a pumpkin.

 Dad is a Pumpkin Monster... RUN!

 Into the Corn Maze we go.... It was a long and arduous journey.

 Adventurers need food.

 So on my first shot, with the corn cannon.. I hit the target and won a pumpkin... I rock!

 Back into the corn again Mom?  At least this time we're on a ride.

 I am king of the castle!

 Now I'm the dragon of the castle.

 I've climbed on top of the train...

 Time to collect some valuables.

 Hum... There is a lot more people on the bounce pillow now... Ah well... Still lots of fun.

 Ah..... a nice refreshing sorbet.

 But it made me cold.

Quick... Which is Daddy? :)

Pumping the legs to move the pedal tractor.

 Vrooommm!

 I've got some speed down this hill now!

 Look out below!

 What.. the Day is over already?

Can I have the iPod? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment