Sunday, October 13, 2013

Disney Trip - Set #2 - Day 3 - Animal Kingdom/Magic Kingdom

 For the third day we went on an adventure to Animal Kingdom.

 RAWR!!!

Look... a space creature!

 All of us in front of Everest.

 Here I am heading into meet Adventure Mickey.

High Five!

 Even Minnie was dressed the part.

So I got my picture with both.

 Then Mom and Dad joined us.

 It's Dug the Dog!

 So we got to meet Russell as well, and we all got to get our pictures with them!

 Giving Pooh a big old hug!

Pooh was so soft, we all had to give him a hug.

I think Tigger is  trying to hold me back.

 Hi Dale!

 Chip and Dale were cuddly.

Group shot!

 Adventure Donald was really fun to meet as well.

 Think I can take a tail feather?

Balou was a hugger.

And King Louie has some really long arms... I tried to stretch mine just like him.

I was a bit nervous with Pocahontas...

 And the Dinosaur ride was a bit too much for me.

 So back to the Magic Kingdom for another night of fun.

I think this day was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment